Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Fun with Cousins







We went to Yellowstone with cousins and their moms. We stayed in my Grandpa's condo in West Yellowstone. It was so much fun. I want to go back. Also we went to St. George.







Me, Jessica, and Paige on our hike to Mystic Falls. We were like a trio that day. It was so long. But we had beautiful views.










Paige with one of the many buffalo we saw the first day.












One of our traditions in Yellowstone is to see a play at the Playbill. Me and my cousins after we saw Guys and Dolls. It was hilarious. 










Paige, Tyson, me and Brooklyn at Old Faithful after watched it erupted. Another Yellowstone tradition.                                         













Me with Old Faithful erupting behind me.















My family at Yellowstone Falls. It was so cool. In the waterfall there was something underneath which made the water look green.











All the girls at Quake Lake. This lake was formed by on earthquake about 50 years ago. It was so cool. 











Ready for church with cousins. 













After Church we went to Zion National Park. It was amazing. There is nothing like it.












The rest of the week was swimming. Some pool fun with friends and family. All the girls and Jameson. Jenni, Abagail, Lindsey, Alli, McKenna, Jessy, Brooklyn, me, Jameson, Isabelle and Paige.












All the little girls. 













The older girls. Jessy, me & Kenna. I had so much fun with you guys. 












More pool fun. Kenna, Jessy, and Brookie. 

3 comments:

  1. Kristen says,"We loved sharing our summer vacation with you. We had a great time!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute family -- we love and miss you! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will need to check out our family blog...problem is, I don't update very often. I need to do better. Natalie use to help me but she is too busy now. Maybe I should get McKenna to help.....I'll send you an invite via email, ok?

    ReplyDelete