Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Dont Have It!!! :)

As most of you have heard I have had Ring Worm in my scalp. Well if you havent, now you have. My mom and I noticed it in November. It was not gone away. I went to the doctors around January 22. They said it was gone. Well about 2 weeks later we went in for Tyson and my doctor said I got Ring Worm AGAIN. :( :( So we got me scheduled for the Dermatologist. Not "Germatoligist"( what I called it). I went to see them today. Well the Dermatologist said it was NOT Ring Worm!!! :) If it was Ring Worm I would have big bald spots. It is another thing that I do not know the name of. So with my "Ring Worm" done and gone. I hope all the spots on my head will be done and gone too.

5 comments:

  1. Whew! I bet your glad for not having bald spots! Gross! I hope they figure out what it is soon so you can be all better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you aren't going bald! Hopefully it will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they know what it is but I dont know how to spell it or pronouce it. Yeah hopefully I get better soon.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the Germatologist was nice. Glad you are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good! i'm glad you're not goin bald!

    ReplyDelete