Thursday, January 20, 2011

Teenage Amanda



Celebrating my birthday and Tyson's birthday with Burnham side cousins

















A big thing at my school this year is to make a poster for your birthday. This is mine (the hats just a cute little extra thing we had around my house). It says Birthday! High Five or Hugs! 13














On my birthday, my mom to me and 3 other of my friends to breakfast at Crackers. Marissa, Shelby, me, and Ashton








A breakfast birthday brownie! Ashton, me, and Shelby












MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!











My loving siblings. They each got me really fun things. I love you guys! (Yes I do where glasses now)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you're 13! It looks like your day was perfect. Glad it was such a good one. I didn't know you got glasses. You look great in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fantastic birthday!!

    ReplyDelete