Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random Things






Yea. Tyson got his permit the begin of September. It was scary a first cause he kept randomly speeding up or slowing down. He was so excited when he finally passed the permit test. It took him 3 times before he passed.








A picture of his permet













A picture of me, Brookie, and Paige on school picture day. We all looked so cute.










My E.L.P. egg drop project. My egg did not make it. But when me, Tyson, and Mom did it the night before it worked.
























Pictures of our new car. Its a Mini Van. You can fold the seats down and have just an empty space. If the seat behind the passenger is not up, the passengers seat can lean back into a bed. We can watch Disney Channel or Nick or movies. You can even download movies or music, so you don't have to bring the DVDs along.

3 comments:

  1. Oh good, a new car for Tyson to wreck! Just kidding. I can't believe Tyson is driving. I'm really getting old. Good luck, everyone!

    Your new van looks great. I bet you'll love it.

    You girls looked so cute on picture day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Tyson appreciates you posting it took him three times to pass!

    You guys all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was so sure that he was going to pass the 1st time. Remember this is Tyson who never, ever fails a test. Anyways, after he failed the 2nd time he learned that you could pass on question that you didn't know. I asked him why he didn't know that and he said "I guess I didn't read the directions." Sure enough on try #3 he passed and came out and said "yep ,right there at the beginning of the test in the directions it told you you could pass on questions you didn't know." Hopefully that was a lesson to him for the future. Read all directions!

    ReplyDelete