Friday, October 9, 2009

All I Want for Christmas is my 5 Front Teeth

The title says it all. Brooklyn had all her teeth in, then in about 2 weeks she lost 5 teeth. She had sooooo many tings happen to them. On her first one, she didn't want ANYONE to pull it out, so it "rotted" as Tyson put it. Finally my mom pulled it out. Then on the other was either my mom or my Uncle Bryon pulled the teeth out.
This is somewhere in the middle of September,
when Brooklyn had all her teeth

First lost tooth out of 5

2 lost teeth

3 lost teeth

4 lost teeth


Brooklyn without 5 teeth & still cute as ever. This is at the end of Fall Break.



3 comments:

  1. Fun post Amanda. Good job! I can't believe that Brooklyn lost 5 teeth within 2 weeks.
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't tell Alex - he's just waiting to lose one tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great collection of pics - I think you must have a camera tucked in your pocket at all times to capture these wonderful moments.

    ReplyDelete