Saturday, October 24, 2009

Level 6 Meet

I had my first level 6 meet today. I did pretty well for my first meet. I had a fun time. I had OK scores, they were good. I got...

BEAM:8.5
FLOOR:6.8
VAULT:8.15
BARS:5.75
ALL AROUND:29.2

I thank anyone who came & wish you all could have been there. I loved it. I made a no fall beam routine. I did my round-off back handspring back tuck. Not as bad as the score bars routine I thought. I got 3 medals & placed on BARS, BEAM, & A.A. My team got 3rd place out of every team there. I got to take the trophy home first. I had an amazing time there.

I love you Mom. Thanks for taking me to practice, even with our family's busy schedule.








3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I remember my first level 6 meet. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Your blog is way cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your meet. Tell your mom hi for me.
    Candace Slater

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your very first level 6 meet. I love being able to come and watch you. I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda - we are so proud of you! Great Job!! You'll have to show us your awesome moves the next time we see you. I awlays wished I had stuck with gymnastics - I'll live through you. Take care and keep having fun!
    Carolyn and family

    ReplyDelete