Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday Wishes

For part of Paige's Birthday present, she got to go up to Provo for Allison's baptism.

Paige & little Jack

Paige, Alli, & Lindsey

Alli's birthday present

Alli's 8th birthday cake...it's a GIANT cupcake

ADORABLE

Two beautiful 8year olds

Alyssa, Alli, Paige, Kaylee, & Emma



My favorite 9year old sister

Paige by part of her cake

My cake...not really, but I did make it with the loving help from my Aunt Heidi.
It is supposed to be the Polar Express.

Paige by her presents. They are not all hers. Some are Chelsea Wallis' presents. We celebrated Paige & Chelsea's birthday on the night of Paige's.

My present to Paige. She had to do a Scavenger Hunt to find out about her cake & the Polar Express. Some of them aren't good. But others are better.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Love that you are always keeping me posted! :)--Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    Your family Blog is fantastic...you could teach me a thing or two girl. Look how fancy you are.

    I love the scavenger hunt idea - may have to steal that one for Kendall's next Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Paigey!! I wish we could've been there to celebrate. Emily LOVES birthday parties. Maybe next year! It looks like it was a great party.

    ReplyDelete