Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Halloween!!!!! Who doesn't love it? Trick-or-treating, making pumpkins, super fun costumes & best of all CANDY!


Paige is a wonderful Princess from the olden times of Kings & Queens.
Brooklyn is "Alice in Wonderland". She looked adorable in it. Both Paige & now Brooklyn has been it.















Brooklyn spinning in her costume. Her dress looked like a Frisbee or an U.F.O.
















Me spinning in my costume. I think it looks like I'm in a huge black garbage sack.














My family & I in our costumes.
TYSON: He was a Doctor.
ME: I am a Witch.
PAIGE: She is a lovely old time Princess.
BROOKLYN: She is "Alice in Wonderland".
















ME & my carved pumpkin. I did it while Brian & Heidi were with us. My pumpkin was really gutsy. I would say that my pumpkin is the best, but I can't. Tyson's is the best. (last picture)

















Halloween Block Party with Wallis family & Burnham famlies.












Paige & Hunter at the Block Party.



















Jenipher & Ryan



















Chelsea & me at the Block Party



















Paige with her candy.














Also Brooklyn with her candy.















Of couse...my candy & me! I think it will take me months to eat it all. Now we all have favorite house, you know like the ones that give out the best candy. Well was the VERY last house I went to. They gave me a small bag of popcorn & a GIANT pixie stick.









Tyson's pumpkin...my fav. Last year his pumpkin was PI the math pi. Not Pumpkin Pie. But this year he carved "TYSON" into it.


5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you chose to put in for Halloween. Your pumpkin looked cool too, but Tyson's is very creative.
    I think that you guys looked the very best Halloween night.
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had such an awesome Halloween! We missed you up here, it would have been so fun to see you all in your costumes! You all looked so good! You all chose really good ones this year!

    Love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all of your costumes and pumpkins. Don't eat all of your candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun costumes - you guys look great.

    I see the goofy spacing in your posts now....I may be able to help (that happens to me sometimes too).

    Karina (Kendall's mom from the Gym)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! Again, I wish we could've been there for all the festivities like last year. All your costumes look great. And Brooklynn!! I hadn't seen yet that you've lost all those teeth! You look terrific!

    ReplyDelete