Sunday, January 24, 2010

12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finally 12!!! Hooray!!!!!
Started off my birthday by being
heartatacked by the Young Womens

Front of my birthday party invitations


Birthday Lunch
I was craving Olive Garden

Mommy & me

On my birthday I went & did
Baptisms for the Dead at the temple
It was so fun. I cant wait til I go back

My party was Amazing Race.
This is before we started.


First one person challenge
In order teams arrived

Read Team: Lauren & McKenna
McKenna is the one stuking
pudding through the straw
Lauren is the one in the red
shirt that says Love

Purple: Me & Summer
Summer is the one sucking
pudding through the straw

Green: Marissa & Ashton
Marissa is sucking jello through a straw
Ashton is in sorta the tan colored shirt

Yellow: Amanda, Bailey & Paige
Amanda is sucking pudding through a straw
Bailey is wearing a black & yellow shirt
Paige was on their team part of the time

Orange: Chandler, Kyndal & Brooklyn
Chandler is in the blue shirt
Kyndal is in the orange shirt
Brooklyn was on their team
for part of the time

Another challenge was we had to
make 3 baskets into a laundery basket
while swing. It was so hard.

After everyone finished the first
part of the Amazing Race

To be nice to Tyson
Its of him flipping
pizza dough in the air

Chillin' out

Everyone

My cake



Most of the girls,
chillin' out in the hot tub

Sunday closest to my birthday
First day in Young Womens
Beehives

That Sunday night
PrEsEnTs!!!!!!

Didnt look til it was all unwrapped
Cant believe I have a camera

Sisterly Love

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had an awesome birthday Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you had fun on your Amazing Race Birthday Party. I had a lot of fun putting it together for you and I think your friends all had fun too.
    I can't believe that you are 12 now. You started Young Womens, got put in the Beehive Presidency, and gave an outstanding talk on Sunday in Church.
    Your AWESOME!
    I love you,
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete