Sunday, January 24, 2010

Water Bottles for Haiti Earthquake

This post is about something I did to make a difference. I got my entire school to donate water bottles for the earthquakes in Haiti. We started last Tuesday & are going until the end of this week. As you can see in lower pictures we have collected well over 1,5oo water bottles. I love doing this. It is so much fun. The best of all we are doing something for people in need & making a difference.
The boxes I made

Inside the car with the water bottles

Me & Brooklyn with the cases of water

Just me

Single water bottles
Whole trunk full

All of us

The place we are shipping it through
Haitian Disaster Relief of Arizona

Me & my sister with the cases stacked up
the single water bottles in the boxes

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Amanda!! You are in inspiration for all of us to do more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda good job and doing something to help those in Haiti.
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so good! I remember when you and Tyson made all those hygiene kits after Katrina. I hope when my kids get older that they are as thoughtful and generous as you are!

    ReplyDelete